Hello Readers, in this post I am going to teach you ” How to get top rank in Google”. though these are simple SEO tips but took a lot of research and work experience to implement those.
Let me describe it this way:
- Users only want to learn new things.
- Users only want useful contents.
- Users want to learn very quick.
- Users will share it if they are impressed.
That is why new, useful, quality contents are always king. So this is major rule that “content is king”.
How Google finds a quality content ? and Tips to put keywords :
- Google’s crawlers is becoming intelligent day by day, so it can read and find it useful or not as we can. this is only a basic evaluation.
- The majority of the quality finding is done by checking how many link pointing towards that particular page. ( Internal/External)
- For external links Google checks whether that site is good or bad. Depending on this your site may be awarded or ignored or even penalized.
- In this scenario anchor text is very useful and text linking without spamming is always great.
- Don’t put lot of keywords unnecessary, text must be placed as needed only. With links to internal or external related subject page only.
- For keywords try to put those words which are in trend and mostly searches too. You can use Google AdWords keywords tool or http://www.google.com/trends/ for major keywords.
- After complete research of keywords next work to put those keywords in your blog posts or webpages. Try to link those keywords to other relevant blog posts of your site ( Internal links) for which you wish to rank high in Google.
How do you like this post please share your feedback too.